Monday, October 22, 2012

The Boogie Man

Cody was the "boogie man" this weekend- boogie board that is.  Well technically it is a body board, not a boogie board, but I am accustomed to calling it a boogie board so I tend to refer to it as that.

We purchased a body board last week.  After seeing all the body boarders at Makapu'u the week before, Cody kept dreaming of body boarding himself.  He would research the internet for tips and videos.  He is so educated about the sport before even trying it.
Even though we are moving in two months, he convinced me we should buy one because he intends to use it several times throughout the winter break- it should be no problem.



Unfortunately Cody forget the sunscreen (yes, I am not accountable for it) and he is paying for it.  4 hours out in the water on a body board tends to fry your back.  My hands feel like aloe vera.

Last week we also purchased our plane tickets to Korea!  Wow, it's happening!  I'm so excited!  The only thing I am not looking forward to is the jet lag.


No comments:

Post a Comment